Apply For FDI

INQUIRY


captcha
Fraud Warning Disclaimer : FDI India warns you against certain individuals that might falsely present themselves as our affiliate agents, representatives, or employees. Under this false pretence, they might try to gain access to your personal information or to acquire money as Consultation fee or any other form or other valuables from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities or by claiming that they are contacting you on our behalf. Don’t fall prey into the fraudulent misrepresentation. Such fraudulent claims and offers are received generally via email, text message, phone, or internet, etc.

FDI India would like to bring to your notice that our authorized official Email ID is inquiry@fdi.finance, . FDI India shall not be liable for any claims, damage, or loss of any kind inflicted by any other unauthorized entity. Be very mindful of such scams.
Legal : We own all the information, images, text, logo, and other content provided by us. The use of information is strictly prohibited without our consent. We hold the right to take a legal action against any individual or organization violating or using our site information.
Become A Partner Apply For FDI
Fdi India news

Korean Investors Have Massive Investment Opportunities in India: Indian Ambassador

    18 December , 2021         Fdiindia

Korean Investors Have Massive Investment Opportunities in India: Indian Ambassador

India’s $1.4 trillion infrastructure development scheme exhibits the vast number of opportunities available for Korean investment firms, said Indian Ambassador to Korea Sripriya Ranganathan at the Eurasian Economic and Cultural Forum 2021, hosted by The Korea Herald.

She highlighted that many factors make India an attractive destination for Korean companies, such as India’s demography and digital ecosystem, size of India’s economy, along with India’s infrastructure development policies, excellent human resources, venture capital investments during the pandemic and startup initiatives.

“Global investor confidence is clear in India’s cumulative foreign direct investment (FDI) today at $749 billion and cumulative foreign institutional investors $258 billion,” Ranganathan said.

She further mentioned that India has the sixth-largest economy globally, and the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) is returning to the same level as it was before the pandemic.

As per the ambassador, India will accomplish close to 7,400 infrastructure projects by 2026, amounting to $1.5 trillion. This offers incredible scope for foreign investors and engineering, procurement and construction contractors.

“Korean companies can leverage India’s wealth of skilled professionals and technical manpower with excellent IT and English language skills to enhance their own,” said Ranganathan.

She added that India houses the highest number of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) graduates and the third-largest aggregation of scientists and technicians around the globe, which can aid Korean firms to cope with their declining and aging workforce.

Ranganathan quoted the example of Hyundai Motors to highlight the merits of collaboration between the economies of both nations. She said that 70 percent of Hyundai cars produced in India are sold locally, and the remaining 30 percent are exported to other countries except for Korea.

She also urged Korean organizations to support India’s green hydrogen mission to achieve climate goals and manufacture green hydrogen.

“Birds build their nests on a windy day so they can withstand strong winds,” said the ambassador, encouraging both the nations to band together during the harsh times due to the pandemic and demonstrate their resolve.

 


READ ALSO :

India Registers Higher-ever FDI Inflow at $81.97 Billion for FY21

Atmanirbhar Bharat Is a Great Business Opportunity: UKIBC Report